PEO Services Tailored to Our Clients’ Needs
We are a PEO, or “professional employer organization”, which provides outsourced HR and employer compliance services for small and mid-sized businesses in Ontario, and for international organizations with a presence or remote workforce in Canada. Our clients often do not have local employment expertise, full-time HR staff or payroll infrastructure, so they rely on AES to manage their local workforce professionally and cost-effectively by outsourcing some or all of the following PEO services to AES:
- Recruiting, on-boarding and managing employment contracts and compliance for temporary and permanent staff
- Payroll processing
- Managing services contracts and invoicing for independent contractors in the workforce
- Providing employee benefits and benefits plan administration
- Employer tax filings, government remittances and regulatory compliance
- Health and safety and risk mitigation services
- Workers compensation coverage and claims management
- On-site HR services and Human Resources consulting
- Partnering with clients to act as employer-of-record in Ontario, or facilitating the client’s employer-of-record compliance through a local client entity.
Some of our clients require a full suite of PEO and HR services, while others engage us to assist with selected items only. We work with every client to determine the best package for their needs, and we evolve our services to adapt as our clients grow and scale.
Dedicated team, practical processes – supported by technology
We have deep experience in staffing, HR operations and employers’ legal compliance across multiple industries in Canada. Each client is matched with a responsive and dedicated team at AES. Our team gets to know you and your business, providing the human touch as well as the processes and technology platform you need to support your people requirements.
Please book a call with a member of our leadership team or send us an email so that we can understand your business’ requirements and provide a quote.